Friday, November 2, 2012

Moroccan Oil: aka liquid gold


This is definitely a life saver to my hair! As a newly bleached blondie, I cannot go by without my Moroccan Oil. I'd have to admit I was a little scared to make the jump to a full head of bleach, but I'm so glad I did. My hair was already so thin and in need for a good trim that I was afraid it was going to just fall out. Surprisingly, it actually looked healthier and shinier when it was finished!

At first I was hesitant to put much in because of the oily consistency and unsure whether it would make my hair look like a grease ball. However, as bleach does dry your hair out I was told to use this religiously and now I most definitely do! After washing my hair and combing it through with a wide tooth comb, I literally use six pumps of this golden liquid. Six pumps?! Yes, and sometimes I like to add a bit more! You may be thinking "wow thats too much" but it sends my locks into a glossy, non-frizzy, non-oily frenzy. After applying the oil I blow dry until my hair is about 80% dry to seal the cuticle and lock in all that goodness.

A definite must have for luscious locks!

No comments: